What do I have to do?
- Unload the panels from the lorry.
- Lay breather membrane over the pre-made timber base.
- Fit the floor panels.
- Lay the floor plate.
- Erect and fix the walls.
- Fit the roof.
- Fit the windows and doors.
- Fit the breather membrane.
- Clad the outside over battens.
- Get an electrician to do a 1st fix.
- Line the inside.
- Decorate and 2nd Fix electrics.
What else you will need to purchase:
- Timber, usually ex. 50 x 100 (finished size about 47 x 95)
- Windows and door.
- Breather membrane.
- Timber cladding.
- Roof covering.
- Electrical materials.
- Internal wall lining of plasterboard or matchboard.
- Flooring materials.
- Decorating materials.
What Tools Will I Need?
- Hammer and nail gun (easily hired)for 51mm and 90 mm sheradised nails; lump hammer; electric screwdriver.
- We provide the glue and the means to apply it.