Garden offices from Garden Offices UK
WE SUPPLY structural insulated panels, cut to size and shape, ready to assemble to make a full range of garden offices. We also supply the drawings and step by step instructions to make the task as easy as pie.
These offices and many more have been made with our Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). These panels are the very essence of the building and give them their fantastic strength and warmth.
We can provide any thickness of panel although our standard is approximately 122 mm thick and includes 100 mm expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation.
LOOK! Panels for an office 2.44m x 3.66m just Â£1,977.60.
Panels for a large office 3.66 m x 4.88m just Â£3,213.30.
Now we are giving you the opportunity to build an office at a fraction of the price.
Do you want a garden office, studio, room that you can afford?
All these garden rooms, and many more, have been built with SIPs
We sell the SIPs cut to shape for you or your builder to assemble quickly. Each kit comes with plans and step by step instructions.
Key features of garden buildings built with SIPs:
- Insulated floor, walls and roof, to higher standard than required in a house
- Built to last a very long time. (You look after it and it will last 100 years!)
- 10-year materials warranty
- Far stronger than timber framed buildings
Skills you need for our kit:
- Ability to saw timber to length, to nail and to screw.